- Ajinomoto complies with all applicable laws concerning the protection and handling of personal information.
- When Ajinomoto collects personal information, we will tell you why the personal information will be collected. Should the purpose of use of your personal information change, we will notify you of the new purpose.
- Ajinomoto will not, without your prior consent, use your personal information beyond the extent necessary to accomplish our stated purpose.
- Ajinomoto takes appropriate steps to ensure the safe management of your personal information to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, loss or damage.
- Ajinomoto will not provide third parties with your personal information without your prior consent, except in cases where we delegate the handling of personal information to third parties to accomplish our stated purpose or we are required to provide the information a third party pursuant to laws, regulations or rules.
- Ajinomoto will respond as appropriate to your request to disclose, correct, add or suspend the use of the personal data you provide to us. For more information about this, please contact us through the address or website by which you provided the personal information.
- Ajinomoto strives to develop and improve our internal systems designed to ensure appropriate treatment of personal information and to conduct ongoing personnel training programs for that purpose.
Ajinomoto Frozen Foods U.S.A., Inc.